Any contribution you can make, however large or small, will be much appreciated. The money will go towards CAAT's ongoing campaign and research work. This includes raising awareness of:
- the Government's attempts to prevent such a judicial review in future through its draft Constitutional Renewal Bill;
- the endemic corruption within the arms industry;
- deals with oppressive regimes; and
- the massive influence of arms companies such as BAE Systems over government.
For more information about CAAT's work, visit the CAAT website.
To donate either:
- Make a secure online credit or debit card donation using PayPal.
- or send a cheque payable to 'CAAT' to 11 Goodwin Street, London N4 3HQ.